Wednesday 3 June 2009

Spooky...

I wasn't going to post up any of my other pictures from yesterday as they weren't about cinemas or Prince Charles. However, making an exception with this one ...




I took this shot cause I really liked all the elements of the busker, the statue and the crowd on the steps.
The steps at the Concert Hall are the best place in Glasgow to people watch at lunchtime on a sunny day. All the good, the bad, the ugly and many of the beautiful people of Glasgow transition throught here from Sauchiehall to Buchanan.
Felt it was a cool moment to capture yesterday.

What makes this photo even more special for me is that 5 minutes after I took the shot I heard my name called. The girl sitting just to the left of the bin with the white top is my friend Pamela!! How spooky is that??

Was so nice to see her and catch up.

Might try to make this a regular feature on this blog. See if Pamela will turn up in the background of photos and there will be a prize for the first person to spot her!! :)

If Pamela is reading this hope you are having fun out there and maybe see you in Buchanan again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment