Tuesday 2 June 2009

J. Jonah Jameson is going to be furious...

Extra wee blog today because now I know how Peter Parker feels. No, not the whole "with great power comes great responsibility" Spiderman thing. I mean the whole turning up at the scene as Peter Parker 5 minutes after the incident and not getting the photo. J. Jonah Jameson, his boss at the Daily Bugle, then gets furious with him ... you know what I'm talking about ??

So what has that got to do with Glasgow "The Day"??

Well Prince Charles was in Glasgow at the National Piping Centre today. They were playing an open air concert on the steps.

I got there just in time to see his car leave. :(
At least Peter Parker has an excuse!!!



However, still went round there to see what I could see and spoke to a couple of the band and I quite like the photo I got of the drum kit in front of the building. The guys are called Dave and Steven and thought they would be a wee treat for all the girls out there who love a man in a kilt :) They were really cool guys and thank you very much for letting me take your photo.

Want to know more about the National Piping Centre : http://www.thepipingcentre.co.uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment