Sunday 7 June 2009

More little corners ... with a twist ...

No tour again this weekend. Give me a break!! My feet are still blistered from all the walking last week !! :)
Really has been a special week and met so many fantastic people. Thank you for all the support people have given me for this blog.
So another little corners feature for you all. Some more of the amazing little corners of buildings you find around Glasgow that I have captured on my tours this week. 10 photos in total. But this time with a twist ...

I'm not going to tell you what building they are part of until Wednesday. How many can you identify? Some are easier than others. See how well you know the city. For people reading this who have never been to Glasgow hope you can still enjoy seeing the diversity of architecture that is all around you when you do visit Glasgow.
Mail glasgowtheday@gmail.com if you think you know the answers. The prize is the honour of being named on this blog as the winner!! :)

Couple of these were already in a blog this week. Were you paying attention ? :)

Here you go ... start with an easy one to get you going ...






















Now that wasn't too difficult was it ? :)

Look forward to hearing from you.
If get a good response to this wee competition I may just make it a regular feature ...
Be well, be happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment