Thursday 28 May 2009

A wee tour

So what is this blog all about ?

Well I am currently looking for a new job opportunity since being given notice of redundacy from my current employer. (There a lot of us about these days) Been travelling into Glasgow to work with the Penna outplacement team. (http://www.penna.com/) Good bunch of people if you ever have to go through this process.

Anyway, having worked outside of Glasgow for years now I found myself walking through the city with new eyes. Started taking a slightly different route each day from the car park or bus station down to the office. The buildings, the atmosphere, the people. I really love Glasgow.

And it struck me that I should perhaps start recording my little tours. One each day and sharing them with others. Just a wee snap shot of Glasgow "The Day".

Will try to capture the old favourite sights of Glasgow, the new developments and maybe some of the characters you meet that make Glasgow city centre such a special place.
May use some the the photos for sketching later.

Hopefully you will enjoy following me on my travels.

This blog is also especially for any Glasgow ex-pats out there in the world who want to get a wee taste of their hometown each day. There are a few special friends of mine out there that will know I am also talking about them.

If there somewhere you think I should go see then feel free to add suggestions.

If anyone is looking for an experienced software manager out there then also get in touch!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment